•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Changes and improvements

1. AJJS Adam James Jurgen Slack :)

lol, I Dont Know Why Its Just Easier For Me To Type Like This, My Pinkie Just Always Goes To The Shift Key For The First Part Of Any Word :D
  2. Julio STRANGLES

3. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

Surely your teachers must have had something to say about it?
  4. AJJS Adam James Jurgen Slack :)

Nah, None Of Them Cared, Randomly I WIll Just Write ''Normally'', Generally When I Have Something To Say Quickly, Such As In The Chat Room, But When I Write, I Also Write In Full Capitals, I Havn't Used A Lower Case Letter In Writing For YEARS! lol
  5. Julio STRANGLES

6. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

The third package of changes were successfully rolled out tonight in preparation for newchat meaning the underlying method of connectivity in the private chat mechanism changed from Adobe Flash to Websockets for non-IE users (only IE10 supports Websockets and that isn't released yet). The upshot of this means that the connection should be established far quicker and more reliably (some people noticed sometimes it would stay stuck on 'Connecting' or 'Offline' until they manually refreshed). It also brings tentative support for mobile connections on iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry and so on.

If you experience any problems with the PM facility in light of these changes, please let me know.
  7. Don't worry, I haven't - so far. Great job jw, you are a genius :D
    jw likes this.
  8. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

Just opened the site and I said 'Awww it looks so beautiful' . I love it!! Well done.
    jw likes this.
  9. Mina Member with a "past"

Great job, jj, the site is just beautiful today :up:
    jw likes this.
  10. The new sight design is so good, very eye-catching!

exc work as per, jw :D thank you!
    jw, matthewbell32 and NickEmpel like this.
  11. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

Love the new colours! Great job JW! :D
    jw likes this.
  12. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

May I just say (having deleted my previous post on this subject as some people took exception to it) that I was (am) genuinely excited that the site now bears "my" colour. I was not trying to detract from jw's work in any way.
    jw likes this.
  13. Erixi Member

Yea looks very fresh with new colors :)
    jw likes this.
  14. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

Thank you, I'm glad you like it :D Although by the end of the year I'm sure you will all be bored of it :P

Just to be clear though, this change has no connection to newchat. That's still not here yet.
    NickEmpel likes this.
  15. mrvirgo Active Member

Congratulations jw!,the site looks A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!:D
    jw likes this.
  16. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023