•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Croatia 2012

1. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

Surprisingly there was no thread yet for Croatia.
    A while ago, HRT announced Nina Badric as their artist for Baku. Nina is 39 years old and is quite popular in the former Yugoslav countries.

I bet her husband is not happy with Nina's participation. She stated that won't have sex anymore before 26th May... poor brave husband.

Anyway, the first version was criticised a lot and most people considered it a sleeping pill. Today, Nina released the final version of 'Nebo'. New arrangements and a more orchestral feeling. In my opinion, it's still boring though.

2. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

I agree with Nick ;) I think. It does sound slightly less boring. HOWEVER that might be because I actually got to the end of it this time; with the previous version I gave up long before that.
  3. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

It's slightly less boring because there actually is some sort of lift off in this version, which failed in the first one.
    It's still boring, but it's actually bearable for 3 minutes.
  4. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

Word on the street is that they changed it to make it easier on her voice because she had some surgery and the higher notes would've been hard for her to reach.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023