•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

ESC 2013 The Game Is Back!

1. topditi-mix Member

2. Nessie SWEET HOME ALABAMA

3. Genesis2703 Pointless

4. James ... and his things xD

5. sissel kvamme Active Member

6. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

7. mrvirgo Active Member

8. Julio STRANGLES

mrvirgo likes this.
  9. sokrates1988 I HATE EUROVISION

there are loads of songs as bad as eachother so was just pick one from many IE :nl:
  10. sokrates1988 I HATE EUROVISION

11. Julio STRANGLES

Yet again, yes i might agree that there are many bad songs, but according to your final ranking threas you have :nl: 23rd (being a finalist place) while you have :ie: 33rd, :by: 31st, :ua: 30th, :si: 27th, :ru: 26th all of them lower than Holland and all of them from the same semi, so no vote fair, your votes will not be added for fairness reasons. P.S. it was not me who found this i was warned by 2 other people who vote in this game.
  12. adamacs RUTH DAVIDSON FOR PM.

13. Mina Member with a "past"

14. Mina Member with a "past"

Juli, people do change their minds about songs...especially about the ranking of songs they don't like. Does the fact that we posted a ranking mean that we have to check it every time we want to vote in this game? If he had Holland as a top 5 or top 10 song and then voted it out, ok, it would make sense to at least ask him why. But 23 to 27 to 30, it's really not a huge difference. Songs under our top 20 are usually songs we are so and so about or just hate them.
    topditi-mix likes this.
  15. Julio STRANGLES

I was expecting you to defend him, yes people do change their mind and yes when is one position or two i agree, not when a person does have it supposed as a qualifier on a final ranking and then votes it out on the first round, no matter how much you change your mind you wouldnt go from a qualification spot to the last place, cause yes he had vote it on the round before this one. and like i've mentioned it before it was not me who saw it i was told by 2 other people who are on the game, and as i started and since the start i said i would remove votes that are unfair so i did it. cause again you might change your mind indeed but you dont go from a qualifier to the last place.
  16. Mina Member with a "past"

What if he heard Birds again and found it horrible?:P I really don't think Sok would vote unfairly on purpose. Anyway, it's your game, you make the decisions..just keep in mind that those of us who have posted rankings doesn't mean we may not change our mind about some song and just not bother to write it again in that post:cool:
  17. Julio STRANGLES

It is true you might change your mind that was never out of question, but seriously mina, you cant really say that it is fair that you vote out on the first round a song you have it as a qualifier, plus i've to do something when i noticed that it is not right even more when im warned by other members, cause indeed i was not expecting cheating to come from regular members so i never noticed or looked at it, i was told about it by other people. and again i do remember sok saying Holland song was bad, but that there were many worse this year in chat, and yet he votes it out on the very first round? you cant really say that its normal because it is not
  18. sokrates1988 I HATE EUROVISION

id have voted Germany if i could :) seriously though after 20 on my rankings there all as bad as eachother apart from the last few so i could just have put holland 33 instead of 23.but if im cheating then fair enough.
  19. Wiggles Administrator

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023