•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Greece 2018

1. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

The Greeks are making a bit of a mess (sorry Mina!). After the past years of rather terrible results, ERT want to do it differently. This time, they've invited record companies (smaller ones) to submit an entry. They eventually received about sixteen, selected five and then disqualified two for 'not sounding Greek enough'.

We still have no idea when this final is going to take place, but we should end up with a song in Greek that actually sounds Greek. The three finalists we seem to have:
    Anaconda likes this.
  2. James ... and his things xD

And sorry, Teodor </
    Anaconda and Genesis2703 like this.
  3. Mina Member with a "past"

Areti is going to get the ticket unless her song is really awful. She's the most popular one. Gianna is also well-known. Chorostalites make traditional music, very few people know them and they're not my style at all.

Areti
    [IMG]

Gianna and her dad (famous Greek singer)
    [IMG]

Chorostalites
    [IMG]
    Anaconda and NickEmpel like this.
  4. Mina Member with a "past"

5. sokrates1988 I HATE EUROVISION

sounds a right mess :( hope it can get all sorted
  6. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

It's a big mess in Greece right now. ERT have reportedly disqualified both Chorostalites and Areti Ketime. Their record labels have not paid the necessary sum of €20,000. Areti claims on Facebook that her record label did not know about the amount. She says 'If ERT wanted an internal selection, they should have said so'.

At this point in time, Gianna Terzi is the only act still lined up for the national final, which is due to take place... in a week.
    Anaconda likes this.
  7. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

lol
    Anaconda likes this.
  8. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

9. Mina Member with a "past"

Gianna Terzi - Oniro mou is the song. ERT made an announcement.

angello, Genesis2703 and sokrates1988 like this.
  10. sokrates1988 I HATE EUROVISION

Good luck Greece
    Anaconda and Mina like this.
  11. angello New Member

The official music video
    Anaconda likes this.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023