•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Ireland 2017

1. Rua Haldor Lægreid Impersonator

Here's our entry - best of luck to us with 'Dying To Try' by Brendan Murray!

I know that this might sound like obvious bias - but I think it's our best crafted song in years; although there's a chance this might be screwed up royally live, I'm keeping optimistic. <<
    Anaconda likes this.
  2. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

I just can't get past his ridiculous voice (sorry Anette). With a different voice I would probably like it. In fact, I'm sure I would.

The crescendo at the 2 minute mark is very typical of an X Factor winner's song. I wonder where Louis Walsh thought of that. :baby:
    Stockholm calling and Anaconda like this.
  3. Rua Haldor Lægreid Impersonator

I'd be even more proud if he didn't have such a gnome quality to his voice but yes, the crescendo is so typical to X Factor winner songs - I can hear the 'BRENDAAN' belting right over it like they do 'LEONA' 'ALEXANDRA' 'SHAYNE' etc :D
  4. Anaconda I'm as sick as fuck.

This reminds me of Michele Bravi and his Sanremo song (voice included, but not only). I could get past the voice then and I can now. I like it. BoL to Brendan and Ireland, please don't fuck up the live.
  5. sokrates1988 I HATE EUROVISION

its as awful as i feared lol
  6. Mina Member with a "past"

Am I the only one who likes this? Ok, not his voice but the song is nice.
  7. sokrates1988 I HATE EUROVISION

Its his voice what ruins it, whatever song he sang would be awful

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023