•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Israel 2020

1. James ... and his things xD

KAN already anounced earlier that Israel will be represented by Eden Alena.

Today they gave free 4 songs, from which one will be their entry.

The songs will be performed live next week on tuesday in a selection show.

These are the songs:

1. Saviour in the Sound

2. Roots

3. Rakata

4. Feker Libi

2. James ... and his things xD

In my opinion they are all bad. If I had to pick one it would be Feker Libi. (Only if i was forced to)
  3. sokrates1988 I HATE EUROVISION

More English rubbish what a let down :( Bring back the days when they used to sing in hebrew every year
  4. Rua Haldor Lægreid Impersonator

Saviour In The Sound has such a great buildup and just as I'm about to enjoy the rest of that drop, it ends. Wut. I feel like they should've moved the upbeat part to the middle.

I fully shriveled when the chorus of Roots started - it's really horrendous.

Rakata is all too familiar - you've got your ethnic sound, your singalong bit, it wouldn't surprise me if Laurell Barker had her mitts on it but she didn't.

Feker libi - it's really nice to hear Amharic and it's got a nice melody but it has an outdated feel to it - especially that breakdown in the chorus.

I need to see these as a live package before I'd make a concrete decision but I do like her voice.

Thanks James. <<
  5. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

6. Rua Haldor Lægreid Impersonator

I got this recommendation after that: [IMG]
    Anaconda and sokrates1988 like this.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023