•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Italy 2017

1. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

Smoothen is a real word (at least in some dictionaries), unlike most of the words milton comes out with.
    Anaconda likes this.
  2. Mina Member with a "past"

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr. they cut my favourite verse :'( I don't think it will matter to people who hear it for the first time but, still, I wish they had cut a different part.
    Anaconda likes this.
  3. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

WTWAT. It is a word I have never come across, even at my great age.
  4. James ... and his things xD

Genesis coming out :rolleyes:
    Genesis2703, Rua and jw like this.
  5. Anaconda I'm as sick as fuck.

I had just warmed up to Italy's song when this... revamp came out, and I'm not sold. I agree that it won't make a difference to people who hear it for the first time, but I feel like the song ends 1 minute in, since most of the verse is out. It's just a drawn-out finale with way too much chorus. It'll take some getting used to for those of us who have the original version in mind. I'm glad they didn't tag more English to it.
  6. Mina Member with a "past"

Occidentali's Karma live last night..minus the gorilla.

7. Julio STRANGLES

Fun facts:

1 - Italy video clip has become the most watched Eurovision video ever, beating the previous record that belonged to Il volo and Alexander Rybak

2 - Lys Assia favourite song of the year is Italy (HFW ^_^ )
    (her full top 10 is as follow: 1 - Italy, 2 - Portugal, 3 - Belgium, 4 - Austria, 5 - UK, 6 - San Marino ^_^, 7 - Switzerland, 8 - France, 9 - Australia, 10 - Denmark).
    Let us not forget her previous favourites include: 2014 Axel Hirsoux - Mother ^_^ , 2015 Morland & Deborah - A Monster Like Me, 2016 - Ira Losco - Walk On Water.
    She seems to have an eye picking winners :baby:
  8. sokrates1988 I HATE EUROVISION

She was the first winner you know
    James likes this.
  9. Mina Member with a "past"

Let's hope she won't get it wrong this time. Her top 3, anyway, sounds possible.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023