•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Leave Me Questions

1. Liam Esterran.

Which Australian Rules Football Team do you go for, and if you do not have one yet, can you pick one now, and explain why you chose them?
  2. Arben The Flag Lover

R u bored?
  3. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

I know I said Sunday but the situation here has been a mix of oversleeping, not enough privacy and having to do several takes to make it under 10 minutes. Sowwy. :) The video is processing now. :D

Done.

4. Mina Member with a "past"

I just watched your video...good job :D
  5. Arben The Flag Lover

Nice job
    Btw my q. was a jk, u sounded serious on this ;P
  6. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

It was all acted out. I knew you weren't serious. :P What I mean is that some of these reactions weren't an "original" reaction...they were "copies" from previous takes. I had to do this video several times because of length and brainfarts :P and some answers were already thought out carefully beforehand to prevent rambling and cut down video time.;D
  7. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

Since this is going to be part of a series, I'm doing one every month. :) So think juicy.:cool:
  8. Eurovizz Member

yaaaay baby :D
  9. James ... and his things xD

Haha i like the vid. Well done!

BTW Arben how are u doing over there?
  10. Very nice video Luis :) Can your next episode include some lesbianism please?
  11. Nessie SWEET HOME ALABAMA

Señor de la Cruz, could you sing the beggining and the chorus of "Soy un tsunami"? It would be great. Thanks!
  12. Eurovizz Member

Luis what do you think of Bagpuss XD
  13. Dingo "Who's Online" page Fan#1

Hi Luis.

If escChat was an orchestra or a band, what instrument or thing would each escChatter be?

From Dingo xxx
  14. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

If you had to star in your own nobrain video, who would the other 2 guys be? And why?
  15. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

To be, or not to be?
  16. Mina Member with a "past"

Which came first? The chicken or the egg? :P
  17. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

Please James and others, save me from these types of questions (Mina and Jonny's):D. We need some JUCHE. :P
  18. James ... and his things xD

Hahaha how funny. I ll think about a question and post it tonight.
  19. Luis, don't pay any attention to Mr Injector ;D I'll come up with a proper question.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023