•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

My kittens!

1. calrisle Scrutineer

My goodness, Mina. I truly don't know how to express my sadness at hearing yet more of this terrible news.

You are a terrific young woman who is stronger than any of this tragedy, and you'll emerge on the other side with even more strength and an even bigger heart.

Everyone on the site cares deeply for you, and hopes that this chapter of your time with us can come to a happy end with the survival of the remaining kittens. Take heart, take strength and take confidence from knowing that you're caring for these defenseless babies in the best way you know how, and the only thing that has power over you in this instance is the often cruel hand of Mother Nature.

With the most profound regret, and the most enormous love.

David x
  2. Stewart SOD ME HARD AND FAST

i am traumatised. Properly traumatised. *screams with tears*
  3. Mina Member with a "past"

I got videos of Annette and Kris...they're not very well-made but at least you can see them:D
    Annette is very cautious and greedy (she's always looking for food), Kris is a little devil, she's always exploring as you will see:P

Annette

Kristina
  4. kotsios Call me Kots. Potter Kots

they are two cute angels!!!
  5. ollie2283 jedan sam čekao je ovdje!

OMFG MINA THEY ARE BEYOND SWEET - JUST AMAZINGLY ADORABLE
    that tv could have been turned off though :P
    but mina omg omg omg i want them they are just OMFG AMAZING
    SOOOO CUTE OMG AND AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    OMG OMG OMG OMG AMAZING
    OMG JUST AWWWW JUST AWWWWWW *melts*
  6. Mina Member with a "past"

LOL my friend was shooting them, I was in the kitchen making coffee. She promised she'll do it again next week, when they are 3 weeks old and I'll tell her about the TV:D
  7. ollie2283 jedan sam čekao je ovdje!

mina omg just awww they are omg amazing just awwwwwwwwwwww
    rofl @ tv
    rofl x 2 @ coffee - how teacher like of you
  8. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Awww they're very very sweet! :P Not so sure about Greek tv though!! :D And just ROFL at Kristina falling off the bed (sofa!?)! :) I assume she was ok ofcourse :)
  9. Mina Member with a "past"

And you haven't seen anything yet..they're very small. Next week they'll be walking much better and you'll really melt:D
  10. Mina Member with a "past"

When I saw that in the video I told her why did you let her fall???????? And she said it would make a funny video..LMAO
    But yes, Kris is fine..little kittens are very elastic:P
    PS Bed, my bed!
  11. Estêvão Did you ever know that you're (JW) my hero

Adorable!!!

Mina thank you SOOOOOO much for posting these videos!!!!! We needed to hear some good news and these videos did the job. SO ADORABLE! I hope Krissu didn't fall to far at the end of the video! :)
  12. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

ROFL she sounds lovely!

OK, dont be offended but I swear your bed has the same pattern on it as my parents bedroom curtains lmao :o :P (sorrrrrry if I insulted your taste in linen!)
  13. THANK YOU MINA ;)

They look so cute in that video, it's great to see they're doing well :P Pity I won't be here next week, but I will catch up on your posts later.
  14. Kristiina sxesov q.f

I'm still sorry about little Almila, Jonny and Ollie :(
    BUUT - Kris is so mini-me (and I usually fall off the bed or sofa, too :D)
    Such a sweeties :)
  15. lmfao !!! :D
  16. Mina Member with a "past"

LOL actually my mum has chosen those sheets. I hate flowery patterns in bed but when something is a gift, I'll take it:D
  17. Mina Member with a "past"

My Kris today..at 22 days old..with my Willie:D
    Annette is a little shy now that she is bald but I'll have her video as soon as her hair grows back..looooool

18. ollie2283 jedan sam čekao je ovdje!

Mina not only is krissu cuter than 99.99999999999999999999% of anything she has music taste too!
    Omg mina she is sooooo cute and awwwwwww
    i will show this one to some of my friends and i think they will just collapse with the cuteness
  19. Estêvão Did you ever know that you're (JW) my hero

awwwwww

Just as precious as always! and THANK YOU for nudging her back away from the edge. Kristina does not need to fall again! :)
  20. Mina Member with a "past"

I didn't..my friend did...I was cooking (a meal in exchange for the cam..lol):D

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023