•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

My kittens!

1. c1ask0 Napkin of death holder

OMG that big white cat looks so evil and staring. I hope Krissu kitty isn't scared! :o
  2. Mina Member with a "past"

LMAO..Willie is the least scary cat I've ever seen (Kris was indeed scared but that's because she doesn't know him yet:P)

And here is the proof of Willie's 'evilness' :P

3. ollie2283 jedan sam čekao je ovdje!

mina i think we can say that the kittens got the cuteness from their dad
    that is soo aww
  4. c1ask0 Napkin of death holder

By the way, Mina. I caught the cat three times in succession. :P
  5. Kristiina sxesov q.f

I still can't believe how cute I am :D
  6. Alex Identified Flying Object

Awww! Kristina is so cute!!!!! I used to have some wonderful kittens, but they were tooooo many,and we had to leave them.... I miss my Aris....:( (Aris is a girl,altho the name is masculine..! We didn't know it really was a girl when we named her!!! lol!)

Mina , take care of your little angels!!!!! They really deserve it!
  7. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Sooooooooooo cute! :) And ofcourse i'm glad to see the flowery linen still there, good work mina :P

EDIT: Willie you're very cute to :P
  8. Mina Member with a "past"

New video of Kris...she's started playing now:P

9. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

How cute! She saw the camera and got shy :P
  10. Almila i am what i am

omg Mina:o

i wanna eat them:D

how adorable:o
  11. Mina Member with a "past"

Annette and Kris at 1 month old..Annette of course has less hair but a week ago she was much worse:o I believe in a couple of weeks she will be equally furry:P

12. Mina has adopted a new kitten, but so far, has met fierce opposition in getting the new addition to play with Krissu and Anette:

[IMG]
  13. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Awwww btw it is worth noting how evil Willie looks at 0:05 :D And also, if Willie had pink stripes (unlikely I know!) how much would he look like bagpuss!!?

[IMG]

And just ROFL sheep :D
  14. Mina Member with a "past"

Prince Willie isn't pleased with your comments:@
    And my baby was just being protective because mummy wasn't in the room and her evil friend was making faces at him:P
  15. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

I am very sorry :) I sincerely hope Willie forgives me, because it would not be good for international relations to get on the wrong side of the prince of San Minino :D
  16. Mina

They are adorable, both of them ;) And Willie seems to be such a proud father.

I know now how Annette must have looked before. The lady I stayed with in the Slovenian Alps had a white cat who had lost a lot of hair on her head :o
  17. Mina Member with a "past"

New video of my little darlings. It's a little dark because my friend took it just a few minutes ago but anyway. Their fur hasn't grown back fully yet but they're doing much better as you can see:D..and Prince Willie is gorgeous as ever of course:P

18. Kristiina sxesov q.f

They're so sweet that I would like to cuddle them :)
  19. Yes Mina,

they are gorgeous ;)
  20. Mina Member with a "past"

By the way I don't know if you've noticed but Annette has lost her spot :o
    I had forgotten she used to have a spot on her head when she was little..today I remembered it! Apparently when the hair started growing back it was all white...weird or what? LOL!

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023