•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Need some help: countries participating in the contest have a look

1. kotsios Call me Kots. Potter Kots

If you have a country participating in the ESCChat Song Contest, then please write something about your country and send it to me @ [email protected] or just reply to me here...

If you don't know what you should say about your country you can look for ideas here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/France_in_the_Eurovision_Song_Contest

(you can replace "France" with any other country participating in the real Eurovision Song Contest)

Just look at the first few paragraphs. Don't bother with statistics (voting history, etc), but please write something about each of your entries.

The reason I want this information is for creating a new website about the history and the statistics of our little contest! Any help is welcome!

PS. If you don't write something then there won't be a page for your country coz i cba to write all that info for more than one (my) country!

So far I have received the (great) articles from:
    San Minino
    Ishtaristan
    Black Daisystan
    State of the Ark
    Milklands
    Kristonia
  2. Almila i am what i am

ill do it tonite kots!great idea!wupi wupi!
  3. Mina Member with a "past"

I emailed you the info:D
  4. Almila i am what i am

no surprise i forgot to send.but its ready,hope i wont 4get today xD
  5. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Sent mine :D
  6. I sent mine, and thanks Kots for your reply :)
  7. MILKshake  

i sent mine too the information about MILKlands to the ebu of escChat organsation :D :)

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023