•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Nick's 2012 Blog

1. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

Studio version of Germany's song, it looks like they borrowed the Little Mix directors :D
  2. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

The three-minute version. I don't know if they'll sing in English or Croatian, I keep hearing conflicting reports.
    Nick/Liam, any news?
  3. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

What I heard is that it will be in English!
  4. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

OK, I just saw the escXtra interview with Nina, I hope what she says is true: in order for her to sing in English she must have great lyrics.
    I like the Croatian version and I hope the English lyrics will keep the "Heaven" theme :)
    NickEmpel likes this.
  5. Ljupco Active Member

Croatian lyrics are good, I hope they stick to the content if they go English :)
  6. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

7. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

8. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

Since we won't have any songs today (I think), here's a recap of what's been chosen. It's in order by when the song was selected/presented.

Keep in mind thought that: :by:Belarus will change their song, :it:Italy has only confirmed the singer so it's not there, :il:Israel's was a demo and the band said they'll show the final version on the 1st, :me:Montenegro's is a really early demo I bet. As for what's coming up next, it's :tr:Turkey on Wednesday :)
  9. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

10. Nessie SWEET HOME ALABAMA

change belarus, they changed entry!
  11. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

I have added the new :by: entry!
  12. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

13. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

14. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

My video with the ranking so far:
  15. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

16. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

Pernilla was the other song I liked most aside from Iconcrash, but I was upset yesterday not necessarily because of her being chosen (just imagine how Stig would've gone down in Baku :P), but because Iconcrash didn't even make it to the superfinal:'( Knowing my luck they were probably fourth...

As for rankings, Finland hasn't knocked down my number one which is Anggun followed closely by Compact Disco and Jedward. Should I be worried that my favorite has stayed in place all this time? :P
  17. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

18. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

19. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

20. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023