•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

PLANET JANET

1. Now reading the quoted my comment above doesn't make sense. The thing is jw suggested, jokingly I suppose :) that I should withdraw after edition 40 so I took it for granted that he did the same to you. Sorry jw.

I can't believe that any of our friends here could seriously have asked you to withdraw. And who decides which songs are "shit"? Taste differs. That's what I like about our contest, I get to listen to different types of songs and I often regret that I can't vote for more than 10 songs. I didn't like all your songs Janet but some of them got top marks from me including a 12.

Conclusion: Don't withdraw!
    James likes this.
  2. James ... and his things xD

Making conclusions is one of your specialities, anette.

PS daisy: who would steal my artists then?:o
  3. matthewbell32 Du kommer alltid vara nummer 1 för mig

A message from Tooji:
  4. James ... and his things xD

A message from me:

Luis DLC likes this.
  5. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

Well thank you to everyone for their nice comments.

It is not the point that people don't like (some of) my songs. There are many of yours I don't like. I wonder just how many times the top 3 in contests have been in something like my bottom 6. Too many for comfort probably. No, as I said, that is not the point: it is that I was told that everybody would prefer it if I never sent another song. I know that many of you are now saying that is not the case. However, has the person who said it in the first place joined in and agreed with what you're saying here? Well that would be telling wouldn't it.

By the way, I can't believe the number of people who thought it was jw who had said it to me. Poor brave jw. :(
  6. Jonas Persson EURO NEURO

Its gonna be my first time to enter this, and i cant see why it wuld be without you Janet :)
  7. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

I will be in E3 Jonas
    Jonas Persson likes this.
  8. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

And 40, 41, 42, 43 and so on. Because as I said on page 1, you're not withdrawing.
  9. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

(That was my impression of James :P)

WHY CAN I NOW NOT EDIT MY SIGNATURE?
  10. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

t'was you, DLC :(
  11. Julio STRANGLES

Gaitana message is: Janet continue to be our guest.

Luis DLC and matthewbell32 like this.
  12. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

Why does someone keep opening this thread when I have closed it 3 times?
  13. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

I don't know, and you?
    Luis DLC likes this.
  14. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

:'( WHY ARE YOU SUBJECTING ME TO THESE REVOLTING SIGNATURES? :'(
  15. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

Well I take it back, the contest needs people who are cushions and stop others from getting an even lower position :P:kiss:
  16. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

But everybody seems to be missing the point here. It was not (for the umpteenth time of saying it) that I don't do very well (to put it mildly) but that EVERYBODY wanted me never to send another song.

I realise that many people have now said they do (including you, Luis - what am I to believe?) but IF I do decide to carry on it will be for one reason only.
  17. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

What reason is that then, big lass?
  18. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

We all crack jokes like that because we know that/or at least expect people not to take them seriously:baby:
  19. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

20. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

But as I've said Luis (admittedly while you weren't there) you and i do spend a lot of time joking with each other but there was some time - i can't remember exactly when but i think it was just after #39 opened - and it went on for quite a while [days if not more than a week] when it seemed to me that everything you were saying to me wasn't a joke, that it was real and hurtful. :'(

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023