•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Post picture of yourself (if you dare!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freakazoid New Member

Thank you for your compliment... you're the only one here to say so and it means a lot.
    Why do you think I'm incredibly vain though? because I take a lot of pictures of myself?

so are you some British celebrity? BBC is famous and you were a featured guest on a programme? Why are you dressed like an African woman?

[IMG]
    so do you guys like this sweaty photo series? I've been "in heat" lately. Can anyone help me?
  2. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

TMI.

No.
  3. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

I don't like anything that reminds me of sweat in general sorry. Here it's been over a 100 degrees daily. :P
  4. Liam Esterran.

Melbourne is cold and miserable and I hate you.
  5. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

You can escape the cold wearing layers. If I go outside with nothing on I'll still be frying.;D
  6. Arben The Flag Lover

May i give a definition to describe you:

" your looks and personality do not harmonize " - Arben™, 2010 ©
  7. You are incredibly handsome and I think you know it ;D
  8. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

HIGH FIVE SIAMESE
  9. c1ask0 Napkin of death holder

Hi guys. I found some internet today for a sec so thought I'd say hello.

Btw, I'm not about to post pics of myself because I don't rate myself very highly, but I gotta say (probably to Arben's frustration) that Freak is HOT. The sweaty pics are very good, but the one with you biting your arm is a bit weird. The only thing I wonder is why yu are on the site. ;D
  10. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

11. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

I think what Sheeples means is that you only post pictures of yourself and don't really communicate with us. You have not entered the chatroom very much.
  12. Freakazoid New Member

Whenever I go into the chat room I just get ignored or sort of looked down upon. I'm not a big fan of chat rooms anyway so those two factors have turned me off to that part of this site.

Here's my Italian fashion wannabe favourite picture: thoughts?
    [IMG]
  13. Liam Esterran.

Well, unfortunately for you, the chat is the core of the website, and where the main social bonds are formed, the Forum is more supplementary to that.

You have freaky hairy shoulders.
  14. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

Two questions: How many times have you been to the chat? and When were you looked down upon?:S If it's because of that whole language rule thing, well we all have our own opinions on that. The rest of us agree with some issues and disagree with some; it's only natural. There's never going to be a 100% agreement on things like rules and Eurovision results for example. We have discussions and joke around, but you shouldn't take it to heart.;D

And Liam's right, the chatroom is the core of this site. In fact some other Eurovision fansites don't have one. There's a reason we're called escCHAT.:P
  15. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

In our defence we're not total arseholes. We're not complete knobs to all new members for no apparent reason, i.e Nick who is relatively new here, intergrated relatively quickly because he visited the chat a fair bit, and now we tend to forget he's even new here.
  16. Arben The Flag Lover

To jw: hi5
    To jonny: agree
    To clasko: get a room ofc ;)
  17. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

Yes not complete assholes.:D

We react, we argue, we comment, we joke, we move on and just laugh at the past. No I did not get this from a song or some card;D
  18. Arben The Flag Lover

And thats the scary thing on it
    Greets from free kosovo
  19. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

Well, this thread has literally become the Freak(azoid) Show - a member who has admitted that he has no plans to use the site for the purpose it was created - posting pictures of himself when there are far more appropriate sites out there for that purpose.

Considering you don't have plans to integrate yourself into our site, I fail to see why our opinions of how you look should even matter to you.

Move along now.
    MagicGianluk likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023