•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Promotion time!

1. ollie2283 jedan sam čekao je ovdje!

Oh my fucking god

AND YOU JONNY
    OMFG I THINK I MADE THE TOP 20 :o:o:o
    MY HEADTEACHER JUST RANG ABOUT MY PRIMARY SCHOOL *im assuming so he can write it for the top 20 scoreboard its the only logical reason*
    I AM FREAKING OUT OMFG GOOD LUCK JONNY :)
    I THINK IT IS FAIR TO SAY 16 YR OLDS AROUND THE COUNTRY NOW SMELL OF SH!T :o
  2. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

My fast-paced song is by a British group and it basically starts with a piano and the piano is heard throughout the whole song. It's about missing someone. The End. :)
  3. Arben The Flag Lover

oh i almost forgot to make a promo...

its my 7th participation, BUT my FIRST ENGLISH song....so u can imagine how much i must love this song...
    i have NO idea whether it is known or unknown, but i f i knew it is know, i would not send it in. So i hope u dont know the song... i really do...

the video is not the original one of from the song, ... its better.
    A fanmade promotion for the animeseries DEATH NOTE, which is by a mile one of the best animes ever... i hope to get u interested in the anime (only 30 episodes, so not too long) . If u only watch the first episode of it, i can promise u, u cant get enough of it....
    and be prepared for alot of heartattacks while seing it... its just so genius...
    just the fact that im writing so much bout it IS the proof rofl...
  4. I know it. :D

I know it. :D

It's so obviously Yohanna :rolleyes::D

I know it. :P

Well as good as that sounds: MAIA FTW :@

AHEM. I gave you 4 (originally 10) so my heart was in the right place :( and if your song is what I think it is then congrats for the 12 from Sheepmark :D but you've also stolen one of my future entries, so now I'm forced to officially hate you. Swings and roundabouts really....

I know it. :D

I know it. :D but still, MONG STYLE FTW :(
  5. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

OH MY FUCK! :P That is rather impressive if i'm honest, I still haven't guessed anybody's songs, or even come close :S

Btw I forgot to add my song is Australian, and to put it into perspective how much I love it, i've listened to it 65 times in 9 days :D
  6. Almila i am what i am

screw u eurovizz for probably stealin my future representative n na na na na u cant guess my song sheep lol.my song is from an american singer-one of my few favourite artists in its genre.the song is from a soundtrack if im not wrong lol n i love it.safinette is always participatin for fun n a gud result would be the icecream on the top of a banana.but this time we r sendin a song to show our love n respect to a special person for us at the time of one last big event.its a tribute,video tells it all n it makes our citizens cry everytime.probably u all guessed what the video is about n members who watch carefully will find the source of our flags colours.its important for us n we wanna do this but dont forget to focus on the song in the end haha
  7. c1ask0 Napkin of death holder

My housemate a few years ago watched Deathnote. I really should get hold of it. :D
  8. ollie2283 jedan sam čekao je ovdje!

chris i reccomend it
    it is so amazing it questions your ethics and the simplicity of life and how easy it is for it to end, its so psychologically complex which adds a whole original dimension to the concept *loons away writing pages of review and reccomendation*
    A-MA-ZING:D
  9. LOL Sheep :D Apparently you don't know my song.
  10. Mina Member with a "past"

He doesn't know mine either..hehehe:P
  11. Kristiina sxesov q.f

Uh oh, everybody wants to be me :D:D
  12. Eurovizz Member

lmao my mong style:D high quality music !!
  13. Eurovizz Member

hohohohoho:)
  14. ollie2283 jedan sam čekao je ovdje!

i dunno where to put this but i am just esctatic
    ALCAZAR ARE ALL *seemingly dont ruin the moment* LEFT HANDED :D:D:D:D

YOU SEE
  15. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

LMAO OK ollie thats fantastic and I don't want to ruin the moment but I have a feel thats probably just the choreography :P Cos (assuming they're right handed), its easier to perform dance moves and twisty bits with their right hand than their left, whereas holding a microphone doesn't require much concentration so even if they're right handed it makes more sense to hold the microphone with their left and perform dance moves with their right :D

But that is just an assumption, and they could all be left handed :P
  16. c1ask0 Napkin of death holder

I bet Alcazar end up winning that OGAE second chance contest. I hope it doesn't, but what are the chances someone else could possibly win? :rolleyes:
  17. ollie2283 jedan sam čekao je ovdje!

pfft jonny the prima ballerina now are you ?
    how much experience dancing with mics have you had.... i thought so nada therefore THEY ARE ALL LEFT HANDED UNTILL I AM SHOWN OTHERWISE
  18. LMAO Ollie. In 2008 Alcazar were right-handed though :D

19. ollie2283 jedan sam čekao je ovdje!

WELL THAT CAN ONLY PROOF JONNYS POINT WRONG HAHAHAHA
    and stockholm... um times change so do the hand of use?
    THEY ARE LEFT HANDED NOW XD

either way its another illusion shattered by internet friends YAY :S
  20. Kiewen New Member

maybe

just MAYBE

its just the way its been choreographed.....

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023