•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Semi Final

1. c1ask0 Napkin of death holder

That seems like a good compromise.
  2. Alex Identified Flying Object

Generally , I support Arben on his opinions on the rules , chat etc . But i believe that since there is no rule for already known songs in the contest , we are all allowed to send famous songs(except for esc songs ofc). My last two entries would be described as "famous" songs , as Hoppipolla is a beautiful icelandic song that is known to many of us here. Also, You Raise Me Up is an epic song that has had success in many countries , no matter who sings it. If there is something wrong with the rule , then we'd better make a democratic poll?
    In case there is no change of rules, i stronlgly believe that Arben and everybody should vote the same way for every song. Because , the it is unfair for the well-known songs! Don't you think?;)
  3. CTP Jass hater

I think people should vote how they like - no-one has to justify their voting to anyone. I can't see how any rule to exclude "well known" songs would work, and I would be against any such rule anyway.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023