•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Soluna Samay and the mean countries

1. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

Soluna Samay, the Danish singer this year, failed badly (and rightfully so) in Baku, despite being in the betting odds top 10.
    So, what has she done? She covered Taylor Swift's song 'Mean'. In the back, her father holds a tablet which shows all flags of the countries that gave Soluna 0 points in the Baku final. He also has a bird on a stick with the number '0' written on it.

I really like the cover, but what is it? Is it Soluna being a sore loser? Nah, I don't think so, but what do you think?
  2. Julio STRANGLES

hahahahaha such a sore loser really
    MagicGianluk and jw like this.
  3. LOL.

Quoting Soluna: I love all my fans in all these countries & I know you voted for me, so don't take this video too seriously. ;) This is simply a self-ironic joke. I'm just having some fun.. ;) Love to you all!
  4. matthewbell32 Du kommer alltid vara nummer 1 för mig

hahaha this is obviously a joke, if she had showed that she had more personality people would maybe have voted for her
  5. Liam Esterran.

Honestly my main problem was with what she was wearing. She turned up to the final rehearsal dressed casually and it was infinitely more charming to watch.
    NickEmpel likes this.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023