•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Song contest: pre-promo your song!

1. It's just dawned on me - could we all agree that if we figure out each other's songs that we DON'T broadcast it to everyone to avoid that person being forced to find another entry? Just send the person a PM if you do ;)
  2. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

MUHAHAHAHAH You're still wrong (in the message you sent me) :P I think in one way its really obvious as to whom i've chosen but on the other hand I can see it being impossible to guess :D
  3. Then I give up! I play guessing games with Mark all the time and I'm absolutely shit at them - the more obvious the answer, the longer it takes me to get it :D
  4. My entry, yet again, is Swedish :D

I found this song by coincidence, and I liked it. I'd say it's an up-tempo song but still different from my previous ones. The video is nice too ;)
  5. Jabeen New Member

I've finally picked my song in hoping you all will like it! :P

It SHOULD be familiar to all of you as it is sung by a strong woman who can make you dance!

I find it kinda catchy and is a funked up, hi-tempo pop song and Sheep may know why i picked it ROFL!

Jabia is hoping for all your fantastic votes :D
    Good luck to EVERYONE xx !!
  6. Aaron N Moof master

just a quick note that submissons for entries close at midnight wednesday :D

BUT if i get kev's song before tomorrow then who knows....? the fun part of the contest MIGHT start tomorrow.... :o :P
  7. we're comin' back again with a bump 'n' flex!!! :D

enter!!! Jabeen!!!
  8. Estêvão Did you ever know that you're (JW) my hero

Lusitanian entry

After not being invited to take part in the first contest, and then not getting our entry to the EBU (EscChat Broadcasting Union) in time for the second contest...The Kingdom of Lusitania is FINALLY making their grand entrance into the contest...

The song Lusitania has entered was a hit both in Lusitania and the United States (not sure about anywhere else). It's a personal favourite of our King...Estêvão I. He would even try dancing :o at one point in the song. This song was originally released sixteen years after Lusitania's best ESC entry ever "Um começo novo (A New Beginning)".

Will Lusitania ever win a contest? Or is their luck as bad as Portugal's. We'll just have to wait and see....ah, such is life...
  9. CTP Jass hater

The finals were held in Stokkanslandet over Monday and Tuesday, and the results have now been sent in. This time, my country has sent a native Støkkanslånderer (hopefully - as long as no-one else got in before me!). Good luck to all participants.
  10. Kevin New Member

*waits for Dave and others to vote in the superfinal*
  11. Jabeen New Member

LOOOOOOOL!! :D
    Oh yeahhh :cool:

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023