•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Song of The Century - Vote

1. CTP Jass hater

2. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

3. MORKMINDY Weird Person :D

4. Nessie SWEET HOME ALABAMA

5. matthewbell32 Du kommer alltid vara nummer 1 för mig

6. mrvirgo Active Member

:hu: come on! Hungary should go
  7. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

8. Gian My avatar is fat and frumpy

:hu:
    i prefer turkey and azerbaijan
    a6
    h8
    t3
  9. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

10. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

:az:
    Couldn't we get some concerted tactical voting here?
    MagicGianluk likes this.
  11. adamacs RUTH DAVIDSON FOR PM.

12. Mina Member with a "past"

13. James ... and his things xD

14. Natalya Rusinka :D

15. Julio STRANGLES

could people stop changing their votes to make determinate countries go out, this is supposed to be to select the ones you don't want on the list not to political tactical vote, if this editing of countries continues I will start using the ones you voted first cause I have to keep seeing who changed and who didn't and I don't understand how people in seconds change minds in the country they voted for, so please keep you mind that it is to vote the songs you want out and respect the opinions not trying to make the results go other way around by changing your votes because it's unfair. so if i continue seeing that you keep changing you votes making a difference to the overall results I will not consider your vote.
    mrvirgo, MagicGianluk and James like this.
  16. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

But nobody's changed their vote. We now only have 3 songs to vote for. As far as I can see, everybody who voted for either of the songs we're now choosing from :)az:,:tr:,:hu:) has voted again for one of those 3. The people who didn't vote for any of those before can surely vote for whichever country of the 3 they want?
  17. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

No idea what happened to my Azerbaijan flag :(
  18. Julio STRANGLES

the thing is they voted for example azerbaijan and minutes after they edited their post and changed to hungary, or vice versa, to make hungary stay and azeri go out, and its unfair that they voted firstly in a country and then after seeing the results changed their vote to other country, this is to vote the one you want out not to keep on editing your own posts to save a determinate country
  19. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

I'm sorry; I feel really bad now, asking people to vote tactically (admittedly to keep Hungary) but I didn't mean for them to change their vote after they'd already voted. (I didn't even know you could do that!)

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023