•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Story game

1. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

I have a small house. It looks like it can fit nowhere, but I bought some trees that could eat my roses without any cutlery in the deep well. However, one woman tried to have arboriculturalists over. Unfortunately, one of the trees died from boredom. So its friend decided not to live and picked up his branches.
    The little brush came
  2. Julio STRANGLES

I have a small house. It looks like it can fit nowhere, but I bought some trees that could eat my roses without any cutlery in the deep well. However, one woman tried to have arboriculturalists over. Unfortunately, one of the trees died from boredom. So its friend decided not to live and picked up his branches.
    The little brush came from
  3. Mina Member with a "past"

The little brush came from outer
  4. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

The little brush came from outer space,
  5. Julio STRANGLES

The little brush came from outer space, his
  6. Mina Member with a "past"

The little brush came from outer space, his majesty
  7. Julio STRANGLES

The little brush came from outer space, his majesty the
  8. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

The little brush came from outer space, his majesty the king
  9. Julio STRANGLES

The little brush came from outer space, his majesty the king lawnmower
  10. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

The little brush came from outer space, his majesty the king lawnmower refused
  11. Julio STRANGLES

The little brush came from outer space, his majesty the king lawnmower refused to
  12. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

The little brush came from outer space, his majesty the king lawnmower refused to burn
  13. Mina Member with a "past"

The little brush came from outer space, his majesty the king lawnmower refused to burn it.
  14. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

The little brush came from outer space, his majesty the king lawnmower refused to burn it. His
  15. Mina Member with a "past"

The little brush came from outer space, his majesty the king lawnmower refused to burn it. His decision
  16. Julio STRANGLES

The little brush came from outer space, his majesty the king lawnmower refused to burn it. His decision made
  17. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

The little brush came from outer space, his majesty the king lawnmower refused to burn it. His decision made all
  18. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

The little brush came from outer space, his majesty the king lawnmower refused to burn it. His decision made all other
  19. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

The little brush came from outer space, his majesty the king lawnmower refused to burn it. His decision made all other kings
  20. Julio STRANGLES

The little brush came from outer space, his majesty the king lawnmower refused to burn it. His decision made all other kings curious

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023