•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Story game

1. Güneç Gülün Active Member

I have a small house. It looks like it can fit nowhere, but I bought some trees that could eat my roses without any cutlery in the deep well. However, one woman tried to have arboriculturalists over. Unfortunately, one of the trees died from boredom. So its friend decided not to live and picked up his branches.
    The little brush came from outer space, his majesty the king lawnmower refused to burn it. His decision made all other kings curious and
  2. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

I have a small house. It looks like it can fit nowhere, but I bought some trees that could eat my roses without any cutlery in the deep well. However, one woman tried to have arboriculturalists over. Unfortunately, one of the trees died from boredom. So its friend decided not to live and picked up his branches.
    The little brush came from outer space, his majesty the king lawnmower refused to burn it. His decision made all other kings curious and angry,
  3. Nessie SWEET HOME ALABAMA

The little brush came from outer space, his majesty the king lawnmower refused to burn it. His decision made all other kings curious and angry, horny,
  4. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

The little brush came from outer space, his majesty the king lawnmower refused to burn it. His decision made all other kings curious and angry, horny, but
  5. Julio STRANGLES

The little brush came from outer space, his majesty the king Lawnmower refused to burn it. His decision made all other kings curious and angry, horny, but Lawnmower
  6. Nessie SWEET HOME ALABAMA

The little brush came from outer space, his majesty the king Lawnmower refused to burn it. His decision made all other kings curious and angry, horny, but Lawnmower was
  7. Julio STRANGLES

The little brush came from outer space, his majesty the king Lawnmower refused to burn it. His decision made all other kings curious and angry, horny, but Lawnmower was dead
  8. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

The little brush came from outer space, his majesty the king Lawnmower refused to burn it. His decision made all other kings curious and angry, horny, but Lawnmower was dead and
  9. sokrates1988 I HATE EUROVISION

The little brush came from outer space, his majesty the king Lawnmower refused to burn it. His decision made all other kings curious and angry, horny, but Lawnmower was dead and couldnt
  10. Mina Member with a "past"

The little brush came from outer space, his majesty the king Lawnmower refused to burn it. His decision made all other kings curious and angry, horny, but Lawnmower was dead and couldn't move.
  11. Güneç Gülün Active Member

The little brush came from outer space, his majesty the king Lawnmower refused to burn it. His decision made all other kings curious and angry, horny, but Lawnmower was dead and couldn't move. The other kings were
  12. Mina Member with a "past"

The little brush came from outer space, his majesty the king Lawnmower refused to burn it. His decision made all other kings curious and angry, horny, but Lawnmower was dead and couldn't move. The other kings were screaming
  13. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

The little brush came from outer space, his majesty the king Lawnmower refused to burn it. His decision made all other kings curious and angry, horny, but Lawnmower was dead and couldn't move. The other kings were screaming from
  14. Gian My avatar is fat and frumpy

The little brush came from outer space, his majesty the king Lawnmower refused to burn it. His decision made all other kings curious and angry, horny, but Lawnmower was dead and couldn't move. The other kings were screaming from a
  15. Julio STRANGLES

The little brush came from outer space, his majesty the king Lawnmower refused to burn it. His decision made all other kings curious and angry, horny, but Lawnmower was dead and couldn't move. The other kings were screaming from a high
  16. sokrates1988 I HATE EUROVISION

The little brush came from outer space, his majesty the king Lawnmower refused to burn it. His decision made all other kings curious and angry, horny, but Lawnmower was dead and couldn't move. The other kings were screaming from a high hill
  17. Gian My avatar is fat and frumpy

The little brush came from outer space, his majesty the king Lawnmower refused to burn it. His decision made all other kings curious and angry, horny, but Lawnmower was dead and couldn't move. The other kings were screaming from a high hill named
  18. sokrates1988 I HATE EUROVISION

The little brush came from outer space, his majesty the king Lawnmower refused to burn it. His decision made all other kings curious and angry, horny, but Lawnmower was dead and couldn't move. The other kings were screaming from a high hill named Arthur
  19. Gian My avatar is fat and frumpy

The little brush came from outer space, his majesty the king Lawnmower refused to burn it. His decision made all other kings curious and angry, horny, but Lawnmower was dead and couldn't move. The other kings were screaming from a high hill named artur. The
  20. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

The little brush came from outer space, his majesty the king Lawnmower refused to burn it. His decision made all other kings curious and angry, horny, but Lawnmower was dead and couldn't move. The other kings were screaming from a high hill named Arthur. The trees

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023