•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Story game

1. Julio STRANGLES

I have a small house. It looks like it can fit nowhere, but I bought some trees that could eat my roses without any cutlery in the deep well. However, one woman tried to have arboriculturalists over. Unfortunately, one of the trees died from boredom. So its friend decided not to live and picked up his branches.
    The little brush came from outer space, his majesty the king Lawnmower refused to burn it. His decision made all other kings curious and angry, horny, but Lawnmower was dead and couldn't move. The other kings were screaming from a high hill named Arthur. The trees fell
  2. Wiggles Administrator

I have a small house. It looks like it can fit nowhere, but I bought some trees that could eat my roses without any cutlery in the deep well. However, one woman tried to have arboriculturalists over. Unfortunately, one of the trees died from boredom. So its friend decided not to live and picked up his branches.
    The little brush came from outer space, his majesty the king Lawnmower refused to burn it. His decision made all other kings curious and angry, horny, but Lawnmower was dead and couldn't move. The other kings were screaming from a high hill named Arthur. The trees fell tumultuously
  3. Mina Member with a "past"

The little brush came from outer space, his majesty the king Lawnmower refused to burn it. His decision made all other kings curious and angry, horny, but Lawnmower was dead and couldn't move. The other kings were screaming from a high hill named Arthur. The trees fell tumultuously on
  4. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

The little brush came from outer space, his majesty the king Lawnmower refused to burn it. His decision made all other kings curious and angry, horny, but Lawnmower was dead and couldn't move. The other kings were screaming from a high hill named Arthur. The trees fell tumultuously on Janet,
  5. Mina Member with a "past"

The little brush came from outer space, his majesty the king Lawnmower refused to burn it. His decision made all other kings curious and angry, horny, but Lawnmower was dead and couldn't move. The other kings were screaming from a high hill named Arthur. The trees fell tumultuously on Janet, causing
  6. James ... and his things xD

The little brush came from outer space, his majesty the king Lawnmower refused to burn it. His decision made all other kings curious and angry, horny, but Lawnmower was dead and couldn't move. The other kings were screaming from a high hill named Arthur. The trees fell tumultuously on Janet, causing an
  7. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

The little brush came from outer space, his majesty the king Lawnmower refused to burn it. His decision made all other kings curious and angry, horny, but Lawnmower was dead and couldn't move. The other kings were screaming from a high hill named Arthur. The trees fell tumultuously on Janet, causing an earthquake.
  8. Julio STRANGLES

The little brush came from outer space, his majesty the king Lawnmower refused to burn it. His decision made all other kings curious and angry, horny, but Lawnmower was dead and couldn't move. The other kings were screaming from a high hill named Arthur. The trees fell tumultuously on Janet, causing an earthquake.
    Twenty
  9. Mina Member with a "past"

Twenty giants
  10. Julio STRANGLES

Twenty giants rockets
  11. Nessie SWEET HOME ALABAMA

Twenty giants rockets impacted
  12. Julio STRANGLES

Twenty giants rockets impacted Uranus
  13. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

Twenty giants rockets impacted Uranus after
  14. Julio STRANGLES

Twenty giants rockets impacted Uranus after getting
  15. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

Twenty giants rockets impacted Uranus after getting double
  16. Julio STRANGLES

Twenty giants rockets impacted Uranus after getting double holes
  17. sokrates1988 I HATE EUROVISION

Twenty giants rockets impacted Uranus after getting double holes inside
  18. Julio STRANGLES

Twenty giants rockets impacted Uranus after getting double holes inside the
  19. Nessie SWEET HOME ALABAMA

Twenty giants rockets impacted Uranus after getting double holes inside the Danish
  20. Julio STRANGLES

Twenty giants rockets impacted Uranus after getting double holes inside the Danish Vulcano.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023