•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Things I hate reading

1. Mina Member with a "past"

I think the worst for me is Norway will win by a landslide
    Every time I see that, I feel like pulling my hair out:o
  2. Mark New Member

Oh Mina !! I love to see that...

1) I get to kill another person :D:D
    2) Makes me more confident it will flop, ESC fans are NEVER right ...
    3) I get to kill more people, when they say we are rybak bummers when I kill the first person
  3. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

That Ireland won't qualify :@ That doesn't make me angry it just makes me sad because its such a great song and it will probably get left behind :@:@:@ But I suppose at least it prepares me that, if they don't qualify, i've accepted it!!

Tbh, reading Norway will win doesn't make me angry. Just sort of makes me sigh cos I don't like the song and it would be rather crap to dislike the ESC winner. (The last ESC winner I don't like is Marie N in 2002, which was alright but defo not a winner)

And most of all, I hate the comments when people say "oohhhh we dont stand a chance, we're doomed, the east will win again" etc etc, because they say stuff like that for these reasons ...
    a) they're uber pessamists
    b) they're too lazy to go and see that actually, bloc voting is pretty minimal
    c) they're being ignorant
    d) if they hate it that much then why the hell do they even follow the contest!

And whats more, I hate uber pro westerners!! The ones that are like the Nazis of eurovision, and say that we should have two seperate contests, ban all the eastern countries so it will be just like the old days. I MEAN WTF!?!? Its not 1970 anymore, the USSR has broken up and without eastern europe ESC would be pretty stagnant, but they don't appreciate that because they're ignorant to anything east of Austria!!!!!!!
  4. Mina Member with a "past"

If Spain was more eastern, we could have some chance... while Spain keeps being western... there's nothing to do.
    I hope this will be the last spanish entry

So do I....if it means I won't have to see you whining any more:@
  5. Mark New Member

hmm ... things I hate reading ... Books, Newspapers and toilet paper...

1. Spammers ( enough said )
    2. People who don't appricate old ESC, and say it is boring and dull etc. because ...
    a) ESC would not last a second without the grounds it was built on
    b) It has produced the greatest music ever
    c) It showed off amazing singers ( not just screamers and sluts )
    d) It brings the most happiness and when people slate it, it really annoys me
    e) Some of them are from Turkey/Greece who pride themselves on their culture and great history, so why can't they respect ESC history
    3. People saying some countries might have well withdraw just because they don't like their song, every country should have a chance, even if they are shit like Latvia :D

More to come later when I can think/read some of them :D:D
  6. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Kivar? lol :D
  7. Kevin New Member

hadise will win eurovision 2010 türkiye crazy for you düm tek tek
  8. Mina Member with a "past"

How did you guess :D
  9. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

10. Mina Member with a "past"

11. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Btw why dont we all go to the chatroom? Theres like 9 or 10 of us on, we may aswell!!!
  12. Ooh, thank you Mina, this is my kind of topic...*takes a deep breathe*

I generally hate everything that I read, but that's mainly due to me being an over-critical bitch. Some of these things include, but are not limited to:

- Spammers (but in the end who actually likes them?)
    - People giving their top 42s in articles
    - People claiming to be "musical experts" as if our opinions somehow aren't as valid?
    - Any comments by drusus 1, Mr Nevermind, Alex N, any cunting Norwegians who are just jealous that NRK isn't as rich as SVT so they have to send a frog with a fiddle to Moscow, because they are all so pathetic they seem to have nothing better to do with their lives than insult Malena, Charlotte, Måns etc...
    - People who haven't grasped the difference between "I like this song" and "I like this song, therefore it is quality"
    - People accusing others of having no taste in music because they don't like such an entry e.g. I was called common for not loving Patricia...
    - Comments which suggest ESC should just become the replicate of a Kings of Leon concert or whatever other shitty indie band is the "current thing" in the UK
    - Finally, basically anything which wasn't written by people I know and like :)
  13. Ooh, and anything which starts with "Sweden should have sent..." - we all know that Sweden wastes about 30 good songs each year...(this is especially applicable with "Alla" by Sofia this year as she can't perform very well and to be honest she never stood a fucking chance)

Aaaaand! People who say "this should have never won" like "Diggi-loo Diggi-ley! If it were up to some people, ESC winners would consist of nothing but dire ballads...

Also, anyone who compares "Love Symphony" to "Nocturne" - but you can tell they obviously know nothing...

EDIT: Anything written by Avatar Max, he's just a pain in the ass, makes me ashamed to think he comes from Cornwall...
  14. I can think of a few, but the worst thing I read yesterday was
    engla go and do what most Swedes do......... *sound of wrists being slit*
    :@
  15. OMG yes, Stockholm, that made me feel sick - stupid esctoday moderators, they'll ban Mark and I for little stabs at Rybak but that sick, twisted man gets away with this...:S:@

We don't wanna esctoday.com!!!
  16. Mina Member with a "past"

Finland is so over rated this year:o

Yeah right...Finland is the over rated one this year :rolleyes:
  17. Mark New Member

Things I hate reading

1) anything which is different to my opinion ( obv. :D )
    2) any esctoday comments
    3) people who think they know everything about esc, and probs can't even remember who won last year...
  18. Mina Member with a "past"

What do you think about this?:rolleyes:
    If the song really is as massively popular as it seems right now and the juries hold back and Norway ends up 5th-10th, you can be sure it's the end of the juries
  19. Kevin New Member

That just won't happen
    Norway will not come 10th instead of 3rd becasue of juries - it will be let down by televoters - This is a jury type of song imo
  20. Mark New Member

Norway won't even be that popular with televoting, do you think countries such as Spain,France and UK will like some wannabe-Norwayish fake folk ??

I also thought of something amazing today, which I can't believe I haven't before
    In 1996/1997 UK was one of the biggest countries trying to get televoting into ESC, after Gina G big hit lost and Ireland no hit won, NOW the UK is one of the biggest countries trying to get the juries back :D:D - I just find that so ironic ...

Things I Hate Reading ... I thought of some last night, and forgot them ago !! - Darn it all !! :D:D

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023