•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Things I hate reading

1. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

One step ahead of you!! I've alread had a heated debate about that quote exactly lmao. :P
  2. Liam Esterran.

I'm going to add one in here

1) People who hate a song just because it's popular *glares at everyone*
    2) People who claim that they know that a song will suceed or fail. The only thing that I've managed to predict in all my years of watching eurovision is that people know jack all. Sure, some of the stuff you predict will come true, but not all of it and not guaranteed.
    3) People that think I don't "Understand" Eurovision because i'm not from europe. That just means I don't have a stupid bias!
    4) Spammers, I really think this needs to be stressed more.
    5) Personal attacks on singers by people who don't like their song.

Thats all I got right now!
  3. Stewart SOD ME HARD AND FAST

Aimed at us Rybak haters, no??? :P
  4. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Hmmm maybe! But then again eurovision would not be eurovision without the extreme bitchiness, murderous rampages, nationalistic insults and personal vendettas against certain singers that fans bless us with every year!! :D

Because lets be honest, if we didn't make outlandish predictions, argue totally pointlessly and spam every now and again, the season would be a tad boring :D

But then again there are people who become so attached to hating a singer with a passion, it will ruin there life, and i'm not gonna point fingers because that would just be silly and immature.

**points finger at mark** lmao :D
  5. Mina Member with a "past"

I don't think anyone hates a song just because it's popular. It's the hype that people hate. When you see all day long comments like 'Norway will win by a landslide' and you've been seeing them for 2 months now (!), it's natural to point the things that are wrong with that song..because, let's face it, it's no masterpiece and it does have its weak points...and many of them.
    When someone insists 'nooooooooo, it will win' it's like they provoke you to tell them 'don't be so sure'.
    And btw people hate songs that aren't popular, too...I've seen many mean comments about Slovenia or Turkey or Greece..and yet they're not fan favourites.
  6. Liam Esterran.

If everyone hates the 'hype' so much, then why so much hate for rybak and not the hate of the hype?

I get pissed off every year that Greece or Turkey send someone famous and it's suddenly like god himself/(herself?) has entered. I'll admit the hype frustrates me, but at the end of the day I like Norway, I'm part Norwegian and i'd love an excuse to go to Norway!

I don't think it'll win, but I wouldn't be entirely suprised if it didn't.

And maybe Eurovision wouldn't be Eurovision without the way people handle it, but I know i'd enjoy it alot more! People just need to calm the **** down!
  7. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

This makes me angry, in an article about Nadja Benaissa allegedly giving three men HIV, some people wrote stuff like:

> Angel of Death !!!
    So stupid girl...

> thats just horrible to read. what an awful woman
    > what a b*tch!!
    > woooooooooow, this bitch was ill and made some more people ill. f..k her

I MEAN WTF!? :@ These people dont know the full story cause the article was vague and one sided, yet they think they know enough to post stupid comments like that!

We dont know the full story! For all we know she could have caught HIV off one of those men, maybe she didn't know she had it, they shouldn't have allowed themselves to have unprotected sex anyway! Yet people still see it from just one side and blame it entirely on her and call her a bitch etc. :@ Its bloody well stupid and pathetic :@
  8. Mina Member with a "past"

I don't think anyone 'hates' Rybak. But he's the one the hype is about (he is so handsome, so cute, so talented, his song is the best thing since sliced bread and so on).
    Just like when Sakis' name was announced for Greece, there were many mean comments..and much worse than for Rybak.
  9. Mark New Member

I got called the Devil's Spirit the other day, and that comment did not get deleted, yet they deleted a mini convo I had about someone, in an OGAE thing, about the song's I wanted to win ( which is related to the topic, coz it was ESC, and the whole topic is ESC, therefore we can talk about ESC wherever we want! )

But yeh some people are just morons though! :D

Ooooooh !! I know what I hate...
    People saying that these votes aren't fair, they won't come true, the top will end like Charlotte P, every time an OGAE vote comes in, we know that already !!

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023