•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Tiralonia goes Buble!

1. Entario Junior Member

With the line up for Edition 19# having been announced, Michael Bublé was revealed as being Tiralonia's representative this time! :D

Already having quite a massive fan base in the small country, Canadian singer Bublé was contacted by Tiralonian broadcaster RTBT and asked if he would be interested in representing the small but proud country in the Escchat Song Contest.

Having always been amazed by the gente spirited people of Tiralonia, and their amazing enthusiasm at his concerts, Bublé accepted the offer. It was then decided that Bublé would be performing one of his own songs "Everything" at the contest.

Michael explains that the song was written to his (now ex) girlfriend and states: "I wrote that song about the great happiness of real love, but at the same time I was making a statement about the world. We’re living in really crazy times, and I wanted to say that no matter what’s happening, this person in my life is what really makes it worthwhile."

Tiralonia would like to wish all participants of Edition 19# good luck! May the best song win :)
  2. Liam Esterran.

Bublé is so freaking hot.
  3. Entario Junior Member

A huge disappointment has hit the Tiralonian people, as Michael Bublé came last in the Semi-Final of Edition 19#. The shock and disbelief is still heavy in the RTBT offices, as the results was clear.

"We are very shocked and sad because of this. We didn't see it coming at all. It's a big loss not only for our country's music lovers who've backed up Bublé immensely, but also for fans of the genre in general" a shocked RTBT spokesperson announced shortly after the Semi-Final show. :(
  4. Arben The Flag Lover

If ui had send in this
    you definately have gotten points by moi!!!
  5. Entario Junior Member

No use in being disappointed for too long :D (We still love you Bublé ;D )

In Tiralonia we're looking forward to the Final as always :)

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023