•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Trucca's Island

1. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

I will just point out i'm not in favour of people inviting people here just for the contest. As if we all did that we'd have 70 + participants, and I think if somebody has a genuine interest in Eurovision and does want to be social with us, they will find their way here eventually.

Although what I will also say is that sometimes in the chat I can see that we can be hostile to newcomers. I've noticed it a few times and we're not the most welcoming bunch of people (not that we're horrible nasty twisted people, because we're not! :P) and tbh if I was a newcomer at this moment in time I would probably feel a little intimidated initially.

That being said, its not difficult to return to the chat every now and again and show that regardless of the contest, you do want to be here. Personally though, I don't think we've given Ed15 much of a chance yet. I mean it is just one day since we've met him, and I agree that posting this thread and assuming taking part in the contest was a little premature, but then again on our part we probably didn't make it clear enough.
  2. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

Two words: Initiation test ;)
  3. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Imo we should have a new initiation test ...

To take part in our contest and become a fully respected member of our site you have to endure and participate in at least two editions of the well known, Festival of Freedom, as if you can withstand that, you can withstand anything ... even us :D
  4. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

I approve.
  5. c1ask0 Napkin of death holder

Imagine that. Do you reckon Mark and Kevin would notice the constant influx of their contestants into our contest? :D
  6. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

I think they'd be so overwhelmed with the fact they'd have maybe even over 7 participants, they'd be too in shock to realize whats going on :o :D
  7. Don't MINCE YOUR WORDS dear. We all have noticed that 'Sheep is not the most welcoming bunch of people' and I stand by my attitude. It WEEDS OUT the week.

:P
  8. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

Or indeed, the weak. Just saying. ;) :P
  9. Êd15! New Member

I can not change the name of the post, but have treated the rest: D
  10. James ... and his things xD

You arent much nowadays either :P
    jw likes this.
  11. Oh, maybe I should stay out of the contest :notsure:
  12. James ... and his things xD

of course not. Someone had to beat jw's record
  13. Lol, if I'm not mistaken Julio did.
  14. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

Of course not, our record is tied. 6 victories each, after all Untitled won twice.
  15. True, I didn't count the Forum contest ;)

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023