•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Ukraine 2020

1. Anaconda I'm as sick as fuck.

The Ukrainian National Final (Vidbir 2020) will take place on 22 February. Exact time and link will be added when available.

Sixteen acts competed over two semifinals, with three being selected from each, by a combination of televote and an expert jury (Andriy Danylko - Verka Serduchka, Tina Karol - 2006 entrant, and Vitaliy Drozdov - radio producer). The six finalists are listed below, according to the running order, and with links from their semifinal performance:

1. KRUTЬ - 99
    2. Jerry Heil - Vegan
    3. Go_A - Solovey
    4. David Axelrod - Horizon
    5. KHAYAT - Call For Love
    6. TVORCHI - Bonfire

The favourites, based on semifinal results, seem to be KRUTЬ and TVORCHI.

I like Go_A best of this selection, followed by Jerry Heil. TVORCHI has some potential, it's not unpleasant. I find 99 sweet, but I don't like her voice at all. I didn't like David Axelrod, and I find Khayat the worst of this lot.
    James and Rua like this.
  2. Rua Haldor Lægreid Impersonator

99 is my favourite, followed by Solovey. I like Vegan as a studio track but it doesn't work live too well. I think Khayat's song would be better if I could get by his weird voice. Tvorchi is not my cup of tea and his vocals were pretty off. David Axelrod is from the 90s and should've stayed there.
    Anaconda likes this.
  3. James ... and his things xD

Let's give this a try:

- Krutb: I like this, I think it could get Ukraine a good result as I expect eastern Europe to like this
    - Jerry Heil: CARP (How did this get in the final?)
    - GO_A: not my thing
    - David Axelrod: Cheesy, song, bit boring
    - Khayat: I like this, even if his english is bad
    - Tvorchi: I don't like this.

I would prefer Khayat to win, followed by Krutb

Thank you for this update, boby.
    Anaconda and Rua like this.
  4. Anaconda I'm as sick as fuck.

The winner of the Ukrainian National Final, and hence the act to represent Ukraine in the Eurovision Song Contest 2020 in Rotterdam, is Go_A, with their song Solovey (which means Nightingale).

They were a very clear winner, placing first with both jury and televote.

Watch their live performance here:
    Rua and Ronini like this.
  5. Ronini SHIT Taste Central

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023