•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Violet Passport History

1. alexis9000 Member

Secrets revealed!! A man will represent Violet Passport for the first time ever, and straight into the final of the 17th edition of escchat.com contest! We can't only tell who it is, you'll discover sooner or later.:D
  2. alexis9000 Member

[IMG]

VP Journalist: We are almost at the start of the 17th Edition of escChat.com contest in our Violet Passport country. It was thanks to you Katie Melua that this country is hosting the event, I heared you got some message to our singers haven't you?
    Katie Melua: Yes I do! I want to wish good luck to everyone. May the best song win. The songs are not revealed yet I know, so even if I knew who was going for my country I couldn't tell you...
    VP Journalist: Your song "The Flood" after your victory in escChat.com contest #16 edition made in Sheepmark was a huge success in Violet Passport, hitting number one in several charts, how do you feel about it?
    Katie Melua: I'm glad people enjoyed that song, I made it for them.
  3. alexis9000 Member

NEWS: Alexis, the leader of Violet Passport is back in black after holidays.

[IMG]

I have something to tell you guys, I know you won't forgive me for being absent for such long time. But I think everyone does have the right to have holidays, am I right?:)

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023