•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Voting changes

1. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

Hello from the mighty nation of Furnyland - the proud host of the 7th escChat.com Song Contest (the original one™) from deep inside FATLOAD.

The whole reason for the delayed launch of the 7th Contest was to allow for more integration into the main website. Hopefully you will have seen this by now on the dedicated contest page with features such as the escChat.com Media Player as a central resource to listen to the songs instead of manually relying on YouTube links.

Keeping with that philosophy, the way the voting is conducted has been changed too. No Thomas, we've not introduced 9 and 11... but instead of e-mailing the points, please use the new drag and drop web interface instead. This allows you to visually rank songs in your preferred order with the top 10 receiving points in the usual manner of 1-8, 10 and 12. It also means that you can change your votes as many times as you like until the deadline passes just by rearranging the songs within the drag and drop page. There is no need to click any "Save" or "Submit" button as the votes are stored online every time you rearrange a song in the list.

That is all. We would like to conclude with Furnyland's favourite patriotic national anthem:

2. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

O M F G The site est back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D (Sorry but I have no idea where to post this and don't accuse me of being slow because I was dans mes vacances merci :D)
  3. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Argh OK i'm going away to littlehampton in about 15 mins but i'll be back on either monday or tuesday, so see ya everybody and have a nice few days :) (I have no idea where to post this'll have to do lol) :D

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023