•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Who will win the UK televote?

?

Who do you think will win the UK televote?

Poll closed 17th May 2009.
Greece 5 vote(s) 55.6%
Turkey 4 vote(s) 44.4%
  1. One quick last thread before the whole circus kicks off!!!

Who do you think is going to win the UK televote - it's the Turks versus the Greeks, who has more voting power? Will the UK's public be crazy for Herpise or will it be saggy Sakis' night? The ultimate question!
  2. Mark New Member

I think either Turkey, Greece, Ukraine ... I'll go with Turkey, simply coz it has the most immigrants/best position and british people may like it, whereas Sakis is too kitsh, or british might think we want to win, so vote for another country that won't FRANCE ! :D ... but I'll say Turkey ...
  3. Aaron N Moof master

Hmmm *thinks*

well herpes is get votes from the angst ridden teenagers and dirty old men....

sakis will get the votes from the mums, teenage grils and the gays (apart from me :P) i don't think i'll be voting sakis tonight unless something shocking happens like he rips his top off and reveals he has a pair of fully working breasts then i might :P lmaooo and plus sakis got 12 of the uk in 2004 (i think)

i say greece will get the 12 in the UK televote :D
  4. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

I reckon the UK top 3 is going to be as follows (televote wise)!

8 : Turkey or Malta
    10 : Finland
    12 : Greece

And then I think our jury have given 12 points to Malta, meaning they'll probably win our overall 12 points :)
  5. Mina Member with a "past"

I think Greece will win the televote and if the Uk jury gives us a few points, we may win the final 12 points, too.
  6. I WAS RIGHT!!! :D :D :D

I am just too awesome!

Turkey had a better draw and there are more Turks than Greeks in this country!!!

But why we still gave them 12 overall is a mystery :S :@ they must have had some Turks in the jury too...
  7. Mina Member with a "past"

One explanation could be that the jury results and the televoting results were totally different so the televoting 12 became the final 12.
    I heard that the Dutch jury gave 0 to Turkey and yet they got 8 points..something similar must have happened there, too, if what I heard is true.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023