•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Why we love Waldo's People (for Mina)

1. Estêvão Did you ever know that you're (JW) my hero

This forum thread is for those of us that are kuh----RAZY for Finland's 2009 entry "Lose Control" by Waldo's People.

If we can't vote for our home countries, then "Lose Control" is my current #1 (after "Todas as ruas do amor" by Flor-de-lis - Portugal)

Comments anyone?
    :cool:
  2. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

I may well end up voting for Waldo's this year (in the semis) cos alot of my faves aren't in our semi :)mad:). :D
  3. Estêvão Did you ever know that you're (JW) my hero

spare a vote

Come on Jonny...can't you spare ONE vote for Flor-de-lis? :D
  4. MILKshake  

or for Chiara ? :D UK can vote for us of course :P
  5. Mark New Member

But I don't like Waldos - there were terrible live also :D:D Sorry Mina

I'll probs vote for either Switzerland,Israel or Portugal - depending who is best live, so it'll probs be Israel :D
  6. Mark New Member

But if Georgia was still in !! :@:@:@:@ They would defo get my vote !!
    We don't wanna put in !!
  7. Mina Member with a "past"

OMG YES YES YES..thanks este!

Why I love Waldo's People:

1. because Waldo (aka Marko Reijonen) is the coolest this year..all the men this year are rather bleah:o...some look like frogs (with long tongues and all)..and some others are just flat and un-interesting...ok, there is Sakis but Sakis is like family:P
    2. because the song is groovy, energetic, lively and I LOVED their performance, I don't care that some people say they were bad live, I went WOW when I saw them live for the 1st time :D
    3. because just for once I want to vote for Finland!!!!!!!! And if they keep sending metal, this year is the only year I can vote for them. If there is a God, Finland will be in the final!

PS If you vote in the 1st semi, cast a vote for my dear Waldo and I'll be happy to reciprocate;)

Edit to add: oikotimes suck! Some loser wrote in an article that listening to Waldo makes him cringe!!!!
  8. Aaron N Moof master

i love waldo's people (only cos mina here got me to listen to it lol)

i was gonna vote for waldo'd people anyway so i'll use that vote for you mina :D and i'll vote for something else along with sweden lol (probs andorra or malta)

p.s. i really shouldn't be on i'm still a work :o *feels like a rebel*
  9. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

lmao OK :P

I'm decided! In the semi i'll vote for Finland, Belgium and Sweden* Possibly Belarus aswell, and maybe Portugal for Este :P

*I must always cast a vote to Sweden for the sake of tradition lol :D
  10. Finland being my 2nd favourite I will of course vote for them, and for Switzerland, Belarus, Belgium - and Iceland for Sara. Then I'm broke :)
  11. Mina Member with a "past"

Waldo's People reached # 1 in the Finnish charts with “Lose control”...yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :D
  12. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

soz but without sounding a bit tardy ... I thought they reached number 1 ages ago lol :rolleyes: obv. i'm not in the know!!! :D
  13. Mina Member with a "past"

No, they had only reached #2:P
  14. Kevin New Member

hahaha
    that was Marc - he wouldn't know good music if it slapped him in the face

and i will vote finland if you vote lithuania ;)
  15. Mina Member with a "past"

Deal ;):D
    Lithuania it is!
  16. Mina Member with a "past"

17. ollie2283 jedan sam čekao je ovdje!

hey what about our deal with estonia? :S
  18. Mina Member with a "past"

We don't need a deal..I'll vote for Estonia regardless because it's one of my favourites;)
  19. Mark New Member

Wowsa Mina, that Waldo's video is pretty good, I prefer that version !! :D
  20. Mina Member with a "past"

You finally see the light :D

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023