•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Wodongaria #29

1. Liam Esterran.

Well, it's a retrospective promo explaining my reasons for choosing this song!

Back in 2009, before I returned to chat I was listening to this very song when jw started chatting to me, In the course of the conversation I showed jw this song and he convinced me I should come back to chat and perhaps enter this song, I decided to wait until edition 12 to send it, however the privacy settings meant that it was unable to be viewed, so I instead sent another of her songs 'See You When You Get Here'.

When the video settings meant that I was able to potentially submit it again, I selected it as one of the potential songs in my '2nd Chance' NF for edition 20. It came in second to my beloved S.H.E which I was both happy about, but also kinda sad.

I always had it in my mind that I would one day send Lisa back to the contest, as she is a true Wodongarian!

For those who don't know, Wodongaria's name is based on my hometown Albury-Wodonga, of which I live on the Wodonga side of town, Lisa Mitchell is perhaps the most talented person to come from my town, even though she is from Albury. So I guess this is me feeling a little homesick, or sending a singer I love, or finally sending the song that should have rightfully been in edition 12.

Anyway, I hope y'all enjoy!

Aitäh, nägemist!
    Merjan, Nessie, matthewbell32 and 2 others like this.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023